Terms & Conditions - Singleton Draw
1. The prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over.
2. Entrants must purchase a 70cl bottle of Singleton 12, 15 or 18 Year Old Whisky from The Whisky World (“TWW”) between 00:00 08/09/2022 and 23:59 30/09/22. Every qualifying bottle purchased entitles you to one prize draw entry. Entries received outside this time will be void and will not be entered into the draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your email address, you agree to receive marketing emails from The Whisky World that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. The email address entered for the draw must match the email address on the order placed through The Whisky World.
6. In the event that a Singleton bottle purchased is returned for any reason, the corresponding entry will be excluded from the prize draw.
7. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
8. TWW accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The winner will be the first valid entry electronically drawn at random by an independent third party from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions on 5th October 2022.
10. The prize includes:
• 2 nights’ accommodation at W London on a B&B basis staying in a ‘Wonderful Room’ for winner and 1 guest
• £300 travel/spending allowance
• A Masterclass at Leiths: Patisserie (full day)
• 6 course tasting menu at Mere
• 3-month gift subscription to Mon Dessert
• Bake At Home Macaron Stack Cake Kit
• French Pâtisserie: Master Recipes and Techniques book
• Personalised aprons
Subject to availability at the time of booking. Patisserie class is on set dates throughout the year. Both guests must be 18 and over. Not available over Christmas, New Year, Easter and UK bank holidays.
11. TWW bears no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 18th October 2022 and must provide a postal address and contact number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to TWW within 7 days of being notified by TWW, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and TWW shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and TWW shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. TWW shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry.
15. TWW accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. TWW further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
16. TWW reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.